August 9, 2019
Hitting the Marks Pro Wrestling Podcast: "Mr. Wrestling!" NWA TV? AEW is Going Coconuts. Are You Ready to Climax? Tommy Entertainment Set for Another Takeover. Trish Stratus Overrated. Setting SummerSlam on Fire.
** Programming Alert.... Help the Hitting The Marks Podcast Network continue on for a third year by supporting the entire platform and donating today. #DemHTMBoys are hoping to raise just $200 to help with web hosting fees. To donate please follow the link below. **
Michael Jargo & Ric Vickrey are back with another action packed episode of the Hitting The Marks Pro Wrestling Podcast.
On this Week's Run....
- Billy & The NWA Set for TV Tapings? Is there a deal in place? What's the Game Plan? What's Going On?
- Talking Video Games. Yuke's is Out w/WWE. Plus Fire Pro News.
- Talking AEW's Early Success Moving Tickets for TV Events. Plus the Latest from Road to All Out.
- Two Events Left in the G1 and the Field is Wide Open. Dem HTM Boys Breakdown Just About Every Possible Scenario for this Thrilling Finish.
- The WWE's Gold Standard of Brands is set to TakeOver Toronto. Who Should be Going Over Strong and Moving Forward? What Roll will Tommy Entertainment Play in the Epic Best of Three Main Event?
- Excited for SummerSlam? You will Be After this Preview. Jargo & RBV have Some Hot Takes about the WWE's Hottest Show of the Summer. Plus a Creative Direction that Could Set the WWE on Fire.
Social Media Links: