June 28, 2019
Hitting the Marks Pro Wrestling Podcast: "When Opportunity Knocks." Go Inside the G1 Climax w/an Exclusive Interview w/Lance Archer. Save Us Heyman & Bischoff. Stubbing Your Toe On Social Media. Evolve vs. AEW. Plus the Weeks Big Reviews and Previews.
Dem HTM Boys, Michael Jargo & Ric Vickrey are back with another action packed episode of the Hitting The Marks Pro Wrestling Podcast. On this Week's Run....
- The WWE nearly shutdown the internet with the announcement that Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff would be taking over directional control of RAW and SmackDown respectively. Jargo & RBV dive into deeper issues that might be responsible for the moves.
- Becky Lunch rubbing off on her man? Seth Rollins recently took to social media with a few attention grabbing post.
- Evolve Wrestling is going to air on the WWE Network..... Against AEW. What does this mean for a potential war?
- Baszler marches on. Jargo & RBV praise the recent booking and presentation within the NXT Women's Division.
- The Von Erich Brothers have officially landed in MLW. What does their future hold?
- Show previews for ROH Best in the World and AEW Fyter Fest.
- Jargo sits down for an exclusive interview with New Japan Star and G1 Climax Competitor, Lance Archer. The two talk a lot of history and what the future holds for the 6'8 265lbs American Psycho.
Social Media Links: